I saw this post ORIGINALLY on A Pisces Out of Water but the person behind it is Life After I "Dew"....I thought this would be fun. So yea...so what?!
- Automatically put my hair in a bun after a shower {hair maintenance is so yesterday}
- I hate wearing anything but flip flops ALL.THE.TIME
- The last two days I've eaten whole bowls of homemade salsa
- I dance like a one legged man on an acid trip
- I am addicted to word games and super good at them
- Maia and I have a secret love language
- I know what my husband wants before he has a chance to ask
- I hate flushing the toilet after 11 pm because I'm terrified of waking up the house
- I LOVE the HGTV show "Property Brothers' - they can work a miracle
- I miss the smell of a newborn baby
- I haven't shaved my legs in like... 5 days {hello my name is: Sasquatch}
- I can't STAND people speaking really loud to get your attention but they never say your name.



8 comments:
I blowdry for a bit, then put my hair in a bun... it sort of makes it look like I curled it... well sorta.
Yes, newborn babies smell like vanilla milkshakes and I love it! That's awesome you linked up for SWW. It's one of the most read blog posts I publish every week and I know you'll get a ton of traffic too :)
Ohmigosh, I am the exact same way about flushing the toilet late at nite! I stand there terrified the kids will wake up.
1. You're cute.
2. I was just contemplating the state of my hairy legs and wondering if I should bother to shave.
3.I miss the smell of a newborn baby toooo!! Some pretty intense baby fever going on here these days. ha!
Loved this post!
xoxo
We might be the same person except my baby still has that smell, why haven't we figured out how to bottle that?? Thanks for the follow today!
THIS post made me love you!
I too miss new baby smell... SO much better than new car smell!
Sooo the same with the toilet flushing!!!
haha, love it! I too dance like a one legged man on an acid trip ;)
I love property brothers! They do work magic, and they are super cute. :)
Post a Comment