Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Simple Things Sunday

I'm joining up with Simple As That with my "simple things Sunday" post.

Some of the most simple joys or pleasures that I get with Maia is when she follows me downstairs and insists on helping me bake or cook. There's nothing more awesome than having the most adorable 2 year old sitting on the counter next to you - talking, singing and working just as hard (if not, harder) than you. I always look forward to baking because I know that it's something that bonds us.



Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

aw she is just too cute. i love it when there is a little chef in the kitchen!

Robin said...

That is so sweet and your little girl is precious.. That is one of the many reasons that I hope to be blessed with a daughter one day.. Thanks for visiting my blog :) have a wonderful Sunday evening and week!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

The sweetest!! Love this link-up too! I think I'll join up sometime :)

Skye said...

that is sweet! She really is sooo cute! I would get into baking too if that were me! :)
Julianna loves to help out now, clean up, shut any drawer that is open, close the dishwasher, etc... So I can see her helping out with baking next yr when she is Maia's age! :)

Carlie said...

I used to love baking with my mom! That will be a fun memory for you two!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i love her.

Olga Marquez said...

YES! beautiful!

Kate said...

I love it too! My son just made some cupcakes with me today and i loved every second of it! :)

Cute picture!


In our sea of love