...started yesterday. My daughter is a stay up late, sleep in till 10:30 kinda kid. So, you can probably say that school really threw a stick in her path. She had to be up at 7 and by the time she came home at noon she was OUT. Only to be awoken after an hour to go to Ballet (for the first time ever). She cried the whole class - but she did everything the teacher told her to do. haha. I'm hoping it was just due to her being grumpy and probably stranger horrified. But the teacher was adorable and so sweet. So I know this will be a good thing for Maia. Besides, the kid knows how to rock the tutu!!!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











11 comments:
This child is PERFECTION!!! So stinkin cute! Hope she loves ballet! xoxo
Oh I love a cute kid in a tutu! I hope she adjusts to the new sleep schedule soon.....I don't even like getting up at 7am! ;)
Oh, and I think she looks SO much like you in these pictures!
Aw hope she gets a good solid rest!! She is pure beauty. Can't wait to put my kid in ballet... Actually I'm thinking more along the lines of gymnastics these days!
Aww she is the most cutest, beautiful ballerina EVER!
Omg she is so precious in her little dance outfit!!!!!!!!
She looks so cute in that ballet outfit! Hope she has fun!
She looks so cute in her little ballerina outfit!
Oh my goodness, she is a doll!!
OMG she makes me want a little girl! She's so adorable!
She is darling!!
Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet comment! AND thanks for putting me on your side bar!
Following <3
so cute!! love these precious pictures!!
Post a Comment