Little One has her first of MANY graduations in her lifetime - tonight. It's that time of year when school is released for the kids here in Costa Rica. They're on their "summer" break according to USA terms *smile*.
I couldn't be more proud, we got Maia's report card and what did the teacher have to say? Well apparently she picks her friends (she's not a lone wolf, like I had feared), she has a problem putting away her toys (that will be worked on, it's a problem at home too haha), she knows some math, she catches on VERY quickly, she has a "strong personality" and a "firm charachater", and she's loveable :]
Congrats, my little scholar! I'll be watching you with a big smile and proud heart and probably tears hahaha. I CAN'T HELP THESE EMOTIONSSSS!


6 comments:
Congratulations Maia!! You're so adorable! And a smart cookie too! Woo hoo!
♥ Kyna
Congrats Maia! YAY! Love you !
So sweeeet. Love the picture! :) COngrats to Maia!
That's the best thing to hear from her teacher! I bet you're so proud! You're an amazing momma and are bringing up an amazing little being!
Congrats!!!
Gorgeous pic! What a little doll!
Post a Comment