Friday, December 2, 2011

...to the oceanside

I'm headed out today until Tuesday with just the ladies... no Maia tho :[
I'm stoked to get away for a few days.
To clear my mind.
To sit on the sand and feel the water lick my toes.
To be in awe.
To watch God's creation silently and enjoy the warm salty water on my lips.
To take thousands of pictures and add them to my pile of "to post"....and forget *oops*

I'll still be posting pictures from Orlando and doing the giveaway. I got sick and it kind of pushed things back but I'll get time to post while I'm away!
Think of me while you're enjoying the snow and hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO jealous! I miss the ocean. Enjoy yourself!!

Nikki Darlin' said...

no snow here in Georgia. I wish I was by the ocean. Have fun and feel better!