Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday




Edited Note: Apparently I was on a one track mind when I had written the post below. haha. The whole marriage thing is just a blimp of my "very" emotional day. We have an upcoming permanent move to the states, that just freaks me out to no end and I'm stressing about all the logistics. Also looking into plane tickets has had me SO stressed. I had high hopes of making it to the U.S. for Christmas and with prices I'm stuck here. Don't get me wrong, this country is STUNNING. But I really miss my family and I find myself just so bored sometimes. So I get restless and sad. Really sad. It's not like I can just walk around outside alone...it's not the best place to do that. I don't know. I just have a lot going on lately and I feel so trapped. So lonely. A lot. So the post wasn't intended to be just about marriage cuz it's not my biggest concern - it's just life in general I suppose and the reality of living in another country. I feel very stuck in life...haven't moved forward nor backward...

6 comments:

Miranda said...

adorable pics! My son would love that Elmo shirt! He is obsessed!

Gina Rae said...

When are you coming back to the states for good?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

I can't imagine what it would be like living so far away, Sonya. Stay strong and just know soon, you'll be coming home!

kelsey said...

you are toooo sweet =] and i would love some headbands for miss haibai! i was at hobby lobby today searching for instructions on how to make those & came up empties but figured ehow.com could prly help me out =]i also have your book sitting pretty in wait for you. totally get the customs dilly, no worries! do you wana start again? little unbiased vent-ability is always good for the soul ^_^ but if your too busy i toootally understand =] xoK

Tatiana said...

You guys are too cute :-)
I'm glad that at least you will be coming home soon and being near family. That's always a great feeling :-)

mary. sunkissedlife said...

you two are adorable!