Saturday, October 29, 2011

Visa Expired

So in order to stay in Costa Rica I have to leave to country and renew my visa because they only gave me 90 days...sooooo this week and I just found out yesterday we will be traveling out of the country from Thursday to Sunday *BIG SMILE* and coming back in to renew my visa - yeaaaaa buddy. So where are we going, you ask? Good Question. As I found out last night...here are some of the possible places we'll be visiting this upcoming week...and I'll tell you which one we actually go to AFTER I get back! How's that for suspense??!!

Miami, FL.
My thoughts: OMG, oh em gee!!! Back to my native land which I have missed so much and will BEG, BEEEGGGGGG for my family to come and see me and Maia. BUT it's a 15 hour drive for them :[

San Andres, Columbia (Little island off of the mainland)
My thoughts: A NEW PLACE!!! ANOTHER STAMP FOR MY PASSPORT!!!! Gorgeous beaches, the slow beach life, AMAZING picture opportunities - ahhhh maybe heaven? :)

Panama
My thoughts: I get to see Kathyana!!!! I miss her so much!! BEAUTIFUL beaches, beach bum lifestyle, building sand castles with mini-me and bff?!?!? HECK YES!

Stay tuned to see where we end up going!!! AH!!!


young and restless

10 comments:

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love following your adventures but I think you should skip Miami and come stay in Naples, FL or Fort Myers, FL so we can meet up!

Renee said...

Oh wow your going to have fun!!! Loving reading your blog! You def' have a way with words! :)

Via Restless Blog Hop!

Ai Sakura said...

hi thanks for coming by my blog! drop by often to read the rest of my Korea posts :) And oh, I recently started a Wordless Wed Linky Party. Would love you to join in too!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Miranda said...

I would love to go to any of those places! they look amazing!!!!!

mary. sunkissedlife said...

those pictures are beautiful. i can see why you would want to go there. can't wait to read about where you actually are going.

Nikki Darlin' said...

You are sooo lucky. I wanna travel as much as you do!

kyna... said...

I'm SOOOOO excited for you Sonya! Can't wait to see where you went!
Love ya hon!
♥ Kyna

Skye said...

OOoooh fun! Have a great time!

Katherines Corner said...

happy travels Big Hugs!♥

Miranda said...

oh my gosh! i know you mentioned about featuring me on your blog but i just noticed! thank you soooooo much! i really appreciate it! :)