Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Take Me There

If anyone has had any lengthy amount of conversation with me lately they'd know that my mind has been occupied. Lately,  I've been having TONS of dreams about waves - in the ocean. They're just these HUGE waves. And I've had about 7 dreams with them in the past few weeks. In my dream I can never remember the events surrounding them I just remember these waves. And sometimes I'm watching them or sometimes I'm in them. And they're like tsunami waves - they put me in a state of "awe" but at the same time I'm totally at peace. They're intriguing. They never cause destruction or anything either. So when I wake up - all that occupies my thoughts are these dreams...and I can't stop daydreaming about my dreams! I think about these waves all the time. I can't get them out of my head.


So I asked a lady whom I went to church with growing up (she's VERY close to my family) and she just has an incredible gift for interpreting dreams. Well after telling her about my dream she wrote back just SUPER excited and said she'd pray some more and look into a bit more...and she wrote again last night saying " I believe it's God's mercy, grace, love and spirit just washing over you. He has something very special in store for us..."


I know that God is trying to relay something. I firmly believe that dreams have a lot of insight and depth and that it's God's platform to speak into us. I'm excited for life to play out...but in the mean time - I got the ocean on my mind. Those waveeesssss!!! Ahhhhh!



PS - Maia today has taken a fancy to going around and putting our hands together and making sure our eyes are closed and praying. CUTEST thing ever. I think it's SO awesome that my little one has a relationship with God!!!

5 comments:

kelsey said...

ohhhhh waves are so beautiful. i love them! when i was in cali i would go and just lay at the beach and just listen.... lovely. sooo cute that miss maia prays!
hailyn insists on praying at least 3 times at each meal haha God had a reason for telling us to have faith like that of a child!! and dont worry about findin my old emails, im sure there was NOTHING important in them! i was just seeing if you still wanted to trade books er what. could do it via mail if you wanted jus lemme know =]

Hall Around Texas said...

Oh my heart! I love that too!!

Dianne said...

I've been having a series of dreams that are just awful and I can't get them out of my head. The reason I mention this is because Ethan and I just sat down and talked about this yesterday. They are actually affecting me personally and I've been praying for a way to break free of them. I definitely believe God can speak through dreams but I also think that they are something very dangerous that we should not always rely on. I'm not trying to discredit your dreams by any means but I think we need to be careful with saying that they are a platform for God because we need to make sure they are in line with Scripture prior to making any decisions based off of them. God used the purpose of dreams to reveal things to man before ending the Scriptures. I'm sure this is a topic of much debate but because my dreams have been causing me so much trouble I just had to write!

I have no doubt that He has something great in store for you though :)

Tatiana said...

God does have something very special in store for every single one of us. I love that your girly folds her hands and has a relationship with God :-) So stinkin sweet!

Christa Cox said...

Have i told you lately that you are my favorite?? well... you are :)