Jose's little brother pointed out my back and told me I was fat...I went into the bathroom once getting home, changed my clothing, cried for 2 minutes - sat up and thought...I have worked EXTREMELY hard to get to where I am. I do NOT need to listen to this. I am getting to where I need to be and if I'm still somewhere in the middle - THAT'S OKAY!!! Because I'm already on my way to getting there! BAM. Stick that in your juicebox and suck it :]
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is totally ridiculous!!!! All the pics I've seen of you lately I think "man that girl is looking so good!!!"
Don't listen to that garbage!!
well said...i wouldnt worry about it...your clearly not fat
smile
brian
Girlfriend, you look good! Don't listen to such nonsense!
PS- I haven't heard, "stick that in your juicebox and suck it" in soo long! Definitely made me LOL!
Blogging Blondie
very well said. keep your chin up, beautiful.
P.S - i think you should do a body/fitness update!!!
Keep your head up! You are gorgeous inside and out!!
You are in way fat honey. I look wonderful. It's hard to have a baby and then come back to find a body that doesn't quit look the same. I was very skinny before a had my daughter and I am still over my pre baby weight. But I'm happy were I;m at right now. And I'm glad you are too.
He was just being mean and you shouldn't let that get to you.
You are beautiful
You are loved
you make me smile
Hugs
Post a Comment