Alright, so Pole Dancing has a bad rep... truly. I think all too often it's associated with strippers and stuff like that (which was the origin) BUT it's now becoming a VERY popular sport. YES, sport...and after this video, you're gonna wanna take classes. I've already looked them up! hahaha.
Yeah tell me you don't want to try it ;)

7 comments:
that was amazing! and yes, i've thought about taking classes before :]
a hidden secret of mine is im fascinated/obsessed with pole dancing...and i want to learn! look that that womans muscles CRAZY! it looks like a whole body work out. what workout could be better!?! i want to look up some now too :)
Those girls are really talented. I did go to a strip club once and my mouth dropped open when I seen this girl like 25 feet in the air doing a really awesome routine.
This is absolutely amazing and beautiful! I had a friend in NYC who was taking pole dancing classes- it was so much fun watching her do her thing.
That is so insane! And beautiful :) She is so fit. I bet a stripper wouldn't even be able to do that. I'm jealous.
xo,
jessie
I'd need to lose about 50 lbs in order to attempt this, :-) xo
Crazy!!!!!!
♥ Kyna
Post a Comment