Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hannah Banana

Today I'm pleased to be introducing you to one of my childhood into adulthood friends, Hannah, from Sleepless Nights. She's a mommy to the sweetest little boy EVER. I hope you enjoy meeting her as much as I enjoy knowing her!!! Pop over to her blog and say hello!!

 1. Name and child's name and age?
Hannah Lilly Ae Gierach - Clayton Brock Wojtalewicz 15 months!

2. Site?

3. What was the reason you started blogging?
To share my thoughts on things & to update my family members on our family


4. What are some things people never told you about being a mommy?
That it would change my outlook on LIFE :)


5. What part of the day do you most look forward to?
Bedtime

6. What is your favorite activity with Clayton?
Dancing he loves to dance and sing also the park.


7. Do you want more kids?
Yes I Do.

8. If you could pick 3 products that have made your life easier with Clayton around what would they be and why?
Dr.Brown bottles when he was little. MAM nukes. Chocolate Milk.

9. What are your plans for the upcoming year?
Planning a wedding ( He is picking the ring out today ) Ahhh, becoming a high up REP for Miche bags. Becoming the best mom possible for Clayton. Go to College!


10. Favorite blogs?
Shutter Mama



Aren't they just the cutest!! I've grown up with this girl. She's so dear to me. Go take a moment and meet her sweet face!!!!