Monday, October 10, 2011

I LOVE...

Mondays are always a setback so I thought I'd brighten your life with some things that I'm lovin' right now!

* oliver + s - this site is any sewing fanatic's dream site. As it has very detailed descriptions of stitches and seams... WONDERFUL!!!


A-Frame Tent tutorial - For a photo prop or play - my daughter would flippin love this. We would never be able to pull her out. And just the thought of hearing her little voice in high pitched excitement makes me want to build it yesterday.
 {photo cred: silverscape photography}

* Exercise Finder - Want to get rid of your lunch lady arms? Perhaps you want to tone your thighs? Well you click on the body part that you want to work out and it gives you a whole bunch of exercises with in depth descriptions of how to work those areas. Super awesome!

* Artichoke Bread - Ugh, kill me. If I could eat artichoke in my sleep - I would :]
{photo cred: Kevin @ Closet Cooking}

* This quote - If you want change you have to make it happen.

* Jenny & Tyler - This husband & wife duo has been filtrating the house the past week. Their songs are beautiful - folk like. They're God driven and He's the center of their music. It's BEAUTIFUL.


* My gorgeous daughter - her smile is THE absolute most rewarding part of being a mother. I get up every morning to this googly butt. Her innocence is incredible. God has such a plan for her life. One that I could NEVER put together any better. She's so AMAZING.

4 comments:

kyna... said...

We made that "A frame play tent" for Ellie (someday I will get around to posting about it on my blog). She LOVES it! It was super easy too! I'm sure Maia will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
♥ Kyna

Elena @ The Art of Making a Baby said...

I love the A frame tutorial! It's awesome for pics.

And Maia is adorable as usual!

Lauren Nicole said...

okay.. thumbs up to that exercise finder! love that quote, too. it's so true! that a-frame idea is amazing. i'm sure maia would love that!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

"God has a great plan for her life" - so beautifully put!
And I pretty much died when I saw the artichoke bread. I didn't know there WAS such a thing! Delish.