So our 4th of July was pretty laid back and super epic. Maia has a new bf, hahahah, they follow each other everywhere. His name is Gavin and he's almost 4. Take a look at these goodies!
I snuck in a pic of my toes hahahaha.
okay for real! enjoy!!


Can you please look at how tan my daughter is!?!?!? She has NEVER burned, not once!! ughhhh jealousy!!!


I want this picture on canvas, hanging in Maia's room someday...
Or this one...

BUT definitely THIS ONE!!!






17 comments:
Amazing photos as always!
Sonya, your daughter is just precious! I LOVE the bike photos- you definitely need to frame them!
Sonya, Your daughter is adorable! Those pics on the bike- A MUST FRAME!
Are you even kidding me? These are fantastic. They are both so photogenic. That last one definitely needs to be framed!
These pictures are gorgeous Sonya!!! Wow Maia is so tanned, and yes you def need to frame some of these!!
AWW they are so cute together. Love your toes too!
Gorgeous photos!! Gavin is soooo adorable. That last one is great.
those last 2 pics?? they're just too cute for words!
Love the pictures on the Bike!!
You take amazing pics! I wish I was that talented! Newest follower :)
I...JUST...DIED!!! i LOOOOOVE the last pic! i love all of them! i love your style :) and i love your toe nail polish! haha i said love alot. i just love you thats all :)
Amazing photos! Especially the last one! You are so talented!
AWESOME trike photos! Love them all!!
PS) You look amazing!
Oh my gosh, that last pic is AMAZING!
Amazing shots!!
Great shots!! oh my gosh!
I can't believe how big she is getting! So crazy. Love the cropped in trike pic. So cute :)
Post a Comment