Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We're BACK!!!!!

So we made it back to Costa Rica safely. And while much has changed and is about to change - and I have soooo many pictures to share with y'all. BUT without further-ado I leave you with this precious gift of discovering new effects on photobooth after I downloaded the new OS X Lion on my macbook :)


PS- There's much to come! So be excited!!

8 comments:

Christa Cox said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!! my life is now complete!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you're back!!!!!!

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

Glad to have you back and I can't wait to hear what you and the little one have been up too.

Anonymous said...

Awww. How cute. Can't wait to hear how you all have been.

Nikki Darlin' said...

Welcome back. Miss yall. I love that last picture with a huge eyes, really cute.

kelsey said...

glad u made it home safely! sorry i missed ya tho =[ bummer. im excited to hear from you tho =] wana trade books via the mail?

Skye said...

welcome back girl!!

Katherines Corner said...

I;m excited. Welcome back. Hugs!