Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Take a Peek: Meet Gabby

So I thought I'd share with you a little slice of heaven. 2 years ago I met this girl, Gabby, and she was about the age Maia is now. Her mom and I became VERY close friends and it's just been a pleasure to watch her grow up...did I mention that at 18 months she was belting out ALL the lyrics to Taylor Swift and Sugarland?!?! This girl is going to be famous, so remember her sweet face!!!


11 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW> She is stunningly beautiful. no other words!

Joy said...

omg. she looks like a pageant kid! but natural! so pretty!

Elizabeth said...

She is gorgeous! I love her eyes!!!

Blogging Blondie

Anonymous said...

WOW! Gorgeous photos.

Nikki Darlin' said...

Wow those eyes!

Skye said...

SHe's beautiful! Wow! SHe already looks like a star!

Katherines Corner said...

she is lovely! Hugs and happy Friday

Christa Cox said...

gorgeous!

Ashley said...

Wow those eye lashes!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty and has this amazing light shining through. Love her long lashes. Such a doll!

Keira Marie said...

She is so gorgerous! IF shes not a singer Im sure she could be a model!