Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Leah & Eric : Maternity

So I know you've seen this familiar face before and last time I had posted she was just getting married!!! Well, she's getting ready to deliver her first baby, and I traveled to Wisconsin to photograph the maternity, birth, and newborn pictures. Soooo Little Baby Boy - you can enter the world now! We anticipate your arrival!


The picture below is one of my favorites. I just love the emotion it evokes. The relationship between the father, mother and child. Beautiful :)




When I was taking this next picture I had told Eric to go in for the kiss... and he started telling the baby to come RIGHT NOW and it was just adorable and I caught Leah laughing...I LOVEEE this picture.




We headed back to home for some more intimate shots between momma and the baby...perhaps I'll post more from this session later, but here's your sneek peak my devoted followers!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

A lovely shoot! I especially love the three shots of the belly and parent's hands. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! Really gorgeous!

Christa Cox said...

just stunning girl. great work!

Skye said...

I love maternity shots- Great job! I think every pregnant woman should have them done to capture their beauty while they are pregnant! :)

Anonymous said...

These are really cute!