So I was on my facebook and I had noticed that one of my "friends" had posted a picture...and from the thumbnail, you'd honestly never guess what the heck you're looking at so I clicked on it and the caption was that it was an aborted baby. This just really struck a nerve and I felt absolutely disgusted and deleted the guy because not only had he interned in on the abortion but he photographed it and put it on his facebook! I was ticked. And so I deleted him without thinking further and my heart was just broken. The bigger story at hand is how I probably could have used the opportunity to speak truth and didn't...so I'm kickin myself for that...but I leave you with this:
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't believe someone would post a picture of that! I probably would have thrown up if I would have saw that.
That girl speaks well beyond her years, great video. Maybe the "friend" posted the photo to show the true picture of how awful abortion really is? I've seen photos and it is horrible but I think it is something we all need to see so we know the real truth.
Wow Wow. This little gal is gifted and I can see that God is going to and has used her mightily. How beautiful to see someone so young speaking boldly about her convictions and bravo to the parents for teaching her truth so early on! I applaud you for having the boldness to share this video as though I agree with you 100% I don't feel the freedom to share something like this because most of our family feels very differently than me. It grieves me so deeply that people can say, "I am pro choice, because a woman has a right to choose for herself." This girl speaks to that lie so well. A right to choose...to end a life. Why should any of us have that choice? I have been in that position though...of debating on that choice and caving to pressure from a boyfriend....God saved my child through a miscarriage and me as well. I have never been the same since. I have a heart for the moms who have aborted for they certainly carry the scars...some don't but, only out of lack of knowledge. Education is key in this issue!
Thats so sick! Someone people are just horrible.
Wow, that girl is awesome. ♥
I would've done the same... what was your friend thinking!?
Oh wow. I feel sick just hearing about that, I don't understand how human life can be treated so casually and disrespectfully. I'm sorry you had to see that. :(
Post a Comment