Thursday, June 23, 2011
Oh Maia!
Dear Maia,
As 2 approaches faster than I can comprehend...we've hit some bumps. Regardless. You are the light of my life and I wouldn't spend my days with you any other way. I love you so much and you have enlightened my life and driven me to be someone better than I ever thought I could be. I love you more than you can imagine...even with that fricken paci :]
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So sweet...I love how she is smiling behind the paci!
Aw, she's sooo cute! And i wouldn't give a **** about the paci, who really cares, lol. Kaela still has hers too:)
That's the cutest picture ever! I miss reading your blog! Nice to see you again!
what a beautiful little girl you have. she definitely has your looks :)
xoxo <3
She is so so cute! "hitting some bumps" that's a good way to put it! We are approaching 2 also and it's a wild ride. :) XO
she's so sweet!
Post a Comment