Isaiah.....
I love you! It's been a year and a half since I've seen you last and I can't believe that you're gonna be 3 years old soon.
I wish that my brother would have never let you guys go.
Mommy says you're quite the little man.
I've never heard you talk :[
I wish with all of my heart that I could hug you and kiss you and tell you that Aunty "Nana" loves you.
I look at your pictures and you are so big and so handsome.
I can only pray that you guys get to be closer in the future...I'd like Maia to meet her cousins!
I miss your laugh and your big brown eyes!!
Zachary....
I've never really got a chance to meet you, but I have no doubt that you're insanely cool.
You look so big now and it's hard to believe that the last time I saw you, you were a whopping 6 lbs!
I know that you're gonna grow up to be quite an awesome man!
I'm so sorry, that I haven't gotten an opportunity to see you.
Trust me tho, I really really really love you.
I miss you little guy! I love you a lot!
Isaiah and Zach -
I wish you guys lived closer....
I wish that mommy and daddy secretly end up together...
But I realize that my dream is quite silly....
I wish you guys grow up to know how much I love and miss you....
I wish you knew how much I'd give to see you....
I wish I had a lot of money and time hahaha...
if only.
Amanda:
I love you so much.
You're an amazing mother and the boys really love you a lot.
Please please, if you're reading this, kiss the boys for me.
You guys are in my heart and in my thoughts.
I miss you guys so much!
PS- aren't they just the cutest little boys? I miss them :[ They're my nephews.








4 comments:
We love and miss u greatly. Wish we were able to meet up so the kids could see each other again. I love u!!!!
AW! They have gotten sooooo big!!!! PS Amanda, I love and miss you guys too! :)
Aw you're a sweetheart you know that?? xoxo
Ohh awww- I Hope you get to see them soon! That has to be hard! :(
Post a Comment