1. If you haven’t yet, join the challenge here: GET FIT and GET HEALTHY
2. Every Saturday come back to The Art of Making a Baby and {shutter}mama to read the tips on how to be fitter, healthier and more confident.
3. Weekly write a post about your progress, following the questionnaire below, take a self-portrait (optional) and link up with us.
4. Don’t forget to grab the GET FIT challenge button on the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog or GET FIT post.
5. Link your post with Selfie Saturdays if you took your week’s self-portrait.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is the second week that I've posted late!!! So sorry! We took a spontaneous trip to the mountains and I'll be posting about that tomorrow or the next day so keep your eyes peeled.
On a depressing note I didn't pull of the information I intended on sharing with you today, so I'm gonna go straight to me log in and next week will be a good one.
******************************************************************************************************************************************
Week 9:
Your weight {if you don't feel comfortable sharing this, you don't have to}: Down -3 this week. But I may have gained it with my weekend nom noms...oops
Your fitness challenge(s) for the week: TurboFire - kick ass. Sorry, but total truth!! I love it, it's fun, it's high intensity interval training...I love P90X for strength training but I loveeee TurboFire and Insanity for Cardio! wooop
Your food challenge for the week: About the same. Tracking my snacks and calories a little better.
How well did it go: This week I felt so good and the new workout spiced up a routine that was starting to feel boring. So it was really successful for me. I also noticed that my sides have really trimmed down. It's a nice feeling to not have to try and hide love handles under sweatshirts.
Failures and slip-ups: This weekend we went out to a bar and grill - I caved for a cheeseburger, but it was pretty good. Oh and had a coke =/
Weekly challenge wisdom: If something is important, you'll find a way. If it isn't, you'll find an excuse.
Advice to fellow GET FIT members: Push yourself but not too much! Don't allow yourself to get turned off.
Your In Focus Selfie ( optional but strongly encouraged):
I failed at the bokeh part...I looked at the pic on my LCD and thought it was there...oops. PS- there's my coke...you'd be happy to hear that I totally wasted it. Took about 6-9 sips and it's just not the same for me anymore!
XOXO,
ME




2 comments:
Pretty mama! You look great!
nice pic and way to go on the weight loss! I LOVE your wisdom and I'm totally gonna steal it for inspiration! Thanks.
Post a Comment