Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Headband Giveaway - Hosted by Kelsey!

Okay so this momma - Kelsey Yahr from the blog Letters from Home has been gracious enough to make 2 headbands that she'd like to giveaway to one of my followers!! I graduated high school with her husband, Eric. So that's pretty cool. Anyways, together this lovely couple has two beautiful babies. Hailyn and Phenix. Eric is a marine and a 2 time veteran. In fact, he was on tour for the pregnancy of both babies and due to complications with Hailyn he got to fly home shortly after her birth. Kelsey is a SAHM and an amazing woman at that!!!

Hailyn has been challenged developmentally for the past two years and after TWO years of medical problems that we only have nightmares about and terrible hold backs...they just discovered what she has FINALLY and she is the 6th person in the world to have it! So do I have your attention yet? Go over and meet this incredible momma with more strength than any woman I've ever met. She is a beautiful soul with just hilarious and heart warming adventures... and her babies are sooo precious! Go show some love!

Kelsey with Mr. Phenix

Eric and the adorable, Hailyn


Okay so Kelsey has found a love for making things recently and sooooo she's giving away these to babies to one of my followers - great for you or your little girl!

So the rules are super simple - You must be a follower of Kelsey's Blog. If you're not then get on over there!!! And don't forget to leave a comment here or there!

I will announce the winner on Friday!
XOXO,
Me

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OOHHHH Pretty!

Christa Cox said...

i will post on both! :) such a beautiful family

Nikki Darlin' said...

Pretty headbands love them. I'm now following her and I can't wait to read more about her family.

Andrea said...

Sonya I LOOOVEE your new header!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Skye said...

WOW... great stories about your friend's blog. I am a follower now! :)

Sherri said...

I just went & read every one of her posts...fantastic, beautiful posts!! Am now following her:) Thanks