I am so blessed to have such an amazing princess and I often find myself wondering how in the world God thought that I deserved such a gift!!! Recently I have really been reading about what a mother and a wife looks like. It sounds kind of cliche, but sometimes it's sooo easy to get caught up in our world and we often seperate ourselves from our children. Which, to some extent is healthy {because if not we begin to go crazy talking to 18 month olds}, however, I feel so strongly that I must nurture Maia.
With God as my example of a loving parent, I feel some very big heart issues at trial here. So that's been my biggest goal lately. So that's what's new with me!

On another note, Maia is headed to Pre-K on Monday!! I'm sad, happy, scared...hahah all at the same freaking time. Soooo help me, Jesus. This is more for her to play with and meet other kids her age, because we literally don't know absolutely ANYONE here in Costa Rica with kids. And with her learning 2 languages at once her speech is a bit behind. So we often find her hitting physical milestones SUPER early and then the cognitive milestones are a bit behind. So I'm hoping that she'll start talking a little more. Don't get me wrong, she knows quite a few handfuls of words in Spanish and English and she completely understands us in either language...{executes tasks perfectly, she's very obedient}. So I'm just hoping to hear her start talking a little more and putting two words together.
So off you go, my little Maia Bug. I love you darlin' butterfly! You're gonna be a genius!
Lately when you ask Maia to smile you get a lot of this....it's so cheesy-ily adorable and I often find my heart melting like a big ice cream blob :]

And showers!!! This girl LOVES water and has since about 4 months old. She's a pro and just a straight up GLUB GLUB GLUB fish. So we put her in the shower and she LOVES to shower alone. And if you open the door, she closes it on you! Hahahahaha. So I had to be super sneaky about snatching a few pictures!


Anyways. Costa Rica is as hot as a firepit. And so I'm always super excited for the sun to start to descend because it usually comes with a nice amazing COOL breeze and of course, it's always a beautiful sight!

Will you be super awesome and click twice for us to be within the top 100?!
XOXO,
ME


10 comments:
Pre-K already? Wow. Time flies! I am so proud of you and Maia! :)
Love love love this post! Your daughter is stunning and your heart for her's is just beautiful!
i just want to squeeze maia! she is TOO adorable. and..... you make me want to move to costa rica...SO gorgeous. makes me excited for summer
I love that one in the shower!! So artistic. You take such wonderful photos!
She's just beautiful!
Maia is soo beautiful <3!! I love all the photos, you are amazing :D
I love this post, I was actually going to write somthing along these lines tonight! Maia is just as beautiful as you are!!God is good for sure! <3
She is so adorable! You capture her so well in these photos.
Oh my you have such a beautiful little one!! Love the pictures!
I can't believe she showers, that is just the cutest thing in the world!!!!
Post a Comment