Monday, February 28, 2011

My contest entry and other news...

Alrighty, ohhh so I will be very happy to be having another giveaway TOMORROW. So please be on your toes, as I have a very special guest and her beautiful babies to share with you!!! And I have to catch up on blog awards...I'm so bad about that...soorrryyy :[  These past few weeks I've been trying to figure things out and get things done and so I feel very absent from the blogging world.

So Ashley...Plus 3 is holding a contest and we have to edit her darling daughter's picture. So Ashley, here's my entry.

Here's her SOOC:


Here's my Edit:


Basically, I noticed that there was lots of underexposure. So I lightened the picture and brought out some contrast.

Then I added some yellow to take out some of the blues and red to take out some of the cyan.

After color correcting I then highlighted her skin with an action from Paint The Moon's Perfect Portrait Mega Set.

I then did the 10 Minute Makeover action from the same set...enhancing her eyes, lips, and cute baby nose.

After enhancing her little features I did the smooth and creamy baby skin action from the same set.

Then I took my paintbrush and brought a little more color to her eyes and lips and brought out some of the catchlights in her eyes a little more.

I then added a cream layer and put it on screen and adjusted the opacity to about 4%.

Then I added a bokeh background from Paint the moon. Adjusted the opacity and cleared the effect from her skin. And yeah!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for participating! I love what you did, she looks like a sparkly little princess! I really like that bokeh background too. You are awesome! XO

Nikki Darlin' said...

Awesome work there. You're amazing.