Monday, February 28, 2011

Love Letters {three}



Maia,
I'm not sure if I tell you enough, altho I'm fairly sure that I could never tell you how much that I love you with the deepest part of my heart. You have captured my heart with indescribable Joy and now it makes so much sense why God chose that name for you. And as you stand next to me whispering "pretttyyyy" at the sight of the sun coming out to play, I smile. Because God gave you such a beautiful heart.

I can only pray that you grow up to be an amazing woman of faith. Altho, I have a feeling that you'll exceed that. When I was pregnant it was made very clear to me that you were going to do great things. Why? Because with Jesus, you can do absolutely ANYTHING your heart desires. Don't ever listen to what anyone says otherwise. You're so so so so special.

I'm determined to give you the world, and as many opportunities as possible. I want you to experience culture, people, and God in new ways. I love you so much and I can't wait to see what you become. What you do with the beautiful dance and song that God put in your heart. You're incredible.

Love,
Mama


Photobucket

Be super awesome and click twice? We need 30 votes to get us to the top 100!!!!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

11 comments:

Unknown said...

that was too cute. you're an amazing mother to your beautiful daughter, sonya! i miss you.

Andrea said...

Love It:) Good priorities:)

Jhen.Stark said...

Oh so Sweet! I love this love letter to her! I love that you shared it with us and I pray other mommies get inspired! Love it!

Miranda Hartrampf said...

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!
I awarded you http://www.chloesmom.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Jen said...

I love your amazing words. You're such an amazing Mommy!

b. lee said...

gorg pics * *

Amanda Marie said...

I just love your blog!!! Your photos are beautiful - I could look at them all day! An inspiration for me! Glad you found my blog, so I can follow you ;)

Ashley Sisk said...

Your baby is incredibly gorgeous - I love the first shot!

kitten said...

This is such a beautiful letter. It almost brought tears to my eyes! xoxo

Skye said...

Beautiful letter - and the color picture is seriously gorgeous. Truly fabulous! :)

Summer said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Also, I'm blown away by your photographs. I'm quite jealous!