Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Letters {one}

Dearest Jose,
Hi. Happy Monday! The past week has been kind of rough huh? I do have my share of sincere apologies coming your way. I honestly, don't know how I got so blessed to put up with a man who puts up with me as much as you do.

I feel like we've grown so much just in the past few months alone. We've shared some pretty big parts of our thoughts, fears, plans...hearts. Thank you for just being such an incredible man of faith and teaching me how to love without bounds. You are more than the man that I ever imagined for myself. Thank you so much!

Maia is truly blessed to have such an amazing father. Someone once told me that love is sacrifice, and it's so true. And at the point that you were willing to sacrifice taking a semester off school to be there for Maia's birth, or when you have to go a few months without seeing her to stay in school while we travel to visit family, I felt/feel something so incredibly amazing for you. You have given yourself and not held back. The mornings when you let me sleep and you get up and change and feed Maia...that's just incredible. I have no words to tell you how thankful I am for those few extra minutes to an hour {he he}.

I am so honored to be part of your life and to know that our adventure together will last till the moment we take our last breaths. I hope to show you how incredible you are to me and how much I honor and respect you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You're my best friend and the love of my life. And most importantly you're the father of my child. The most beautiful piece of us. Such a little soul that has the best of us in her. She managed to capture our best qualities and bless us back with them. I love you so much, to the moon, forever and ever.

Your someday wife,
ME


Photobucket

12 comments:

Jen said...

This is beautiful, Miss. You couldn't have said it better.

Heather M said...

I love this! Super sweet!

*M* said...

So very sweet!

Unknown said...

This letter is very sweet! Very nice!!

Isabel said...

Aww...just so so sweet!=)

Nikki Darlin' said...

So sweet. You two make a great couple. Super cute. His a good man to let you sleep in some days. Those are the best!!! I wish you both many many Valentine Days to come!

Skye said...

So sweet & from the heart!

kelsey said...

hes just as lucky to have you as you are to have him =]

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Aww. This is beautiful.

Heather M said...

Sonya! Me again!! I just wanted to let you know that I left you some awards on my blog!!! Thanks for being such a Huge inspiration!

Ashley said...

So sweet Sonya, it brought me to tears! You guys are a great couple. xo

kitten said...

What a beautiful letter! You are both very lucky to have each other and Maia is even luckier to have such loving parents. :)