Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Good Life & Giveaway Winner

Howdy! I just want to give up a big thanks to the girls that have joined up on the "Get Fit - Get Healthy" Challenge!! This is encouraging not just for me, but I can assume to everyone that linked up. To all be supported and guiding each other, WOOOO!

We went to a volcano today!!! It was my first time EVER seeing a real life Volcano. Pictures will surface tomorrow as I am extremely tired and not in the mood to even upload them. It was amazing tho, I'll say that!

Anyways I have some goodies to share with you. First of All, the lovely Jen Parton, whom I just adore to pieces and her AMAZING photography directed me towards the Paint the Moon site...and um well to make a small story a tad longer, I might have spent some money on some amazing photo shop actions...wooops :] So I got to play around last night and I look forward to doing some more goofin around when my eyes aren't half mast :P

In the mean time, I'd like to point out that Taylor Swift has some MAJOR competition!!!!

note how dainty she is? hahah, that a girl!!!

Her biggest thing lately is helping. And her little heart just desires to do as much as she possibly can. She finds joy in not only helping but copying what we do. Jose's mom is sooo good with her in this area!


I'd love to say that I took more pictures than just my daughter, but hahaha I didn't, she's just too darn good to keep to myself!

once again, note the dainty-ness?!?! She's so picky about getting dirty, thankkkkksssss Jose!!!

Lately we have been struggling with bedtime with Maia and it's just so heartbreaking to take her back to bed and hear her cry her little heart out, it makes me sad. And so I have learned to really cherish the moments that I see her smile...


When did my daughter start posing for the camera!?!?!


I might be in love with these boots :] No wait, I AM!!!


I think that in all honesty, she may just be too much for me to handle sometimes...her little cheeks make give in....no wait, those eyes, or perhaps it's the endless kisses and dancing?!? Heck, she's amazing. Thank you JESUS!


Yesterday we flipped up the macbook and started snapping photos, she is such a little POSER!!! How did she learn this?!!?! Guilty nod....right about here....oopsy daisy :]


And then I put the effects on and poor Maia had no idea what to think, she was totally creeped out and I couldn't stop laughing as she made whimpering sounds as if to ask what the heck happened to our faces!!


And it was just too funny, I started laughing so hard that I was crying...as Maia sat there in total shock.


We made up a picture wall for Maia...I LOVE it!!! It was totally inexpensive and cost us a mere $10 for everything...I love it!!!


So on to exciting news!!! I tallied up the votes, wrote every entry down because I was gonna do it via random.org but some people commented on the giveaway to just comment and not enter so I had wrote all the entries on beautiful little sheets of paper and one was picked and the winner of the twysted yarn giveaway goes to Jessica Rose at a Beautiful Mess!!! Congrats, enjoy your gift!!!!

I will be announcing a new giveaway and sponsor on Monday :]

I also received 2 awards:
The first from Nicole at Frogs, Snails and Fairytales with the Stylish Blogger Award

I have to share 7 things so here it is:
1. Semi's totally scare me to pieces.
2. I am addicted to Dove Ice Cream
3. I can bake pretty darn well :]
4. I am absolutely terrible with directions of any kind that are told to me, I'd much prefer to read them
5. I am obsessed with anything that is the color pink
6. I can't walk in high heels to save my life
7. I love to sing

Pass On:
The "J" Family - Jen Parton
All is Bright - Bevin

The next is from Lauren at Believe, Dream, Achieve with the 7 Facts blog award.


I'll cheat and use my previous, I'm so tired it's ridiculous haha.
I'll pass this on to:
Positively Positive - Danielle
Nikki Darlin' - Nikki

I am totally pooped and totally off to bed. I'll be hoppin around blogs tomorrow to catch up!!!
xoxoxoxoxox,
Sonya

12 comments:

Heather M said...

She is just toooo cute for words!!!! I love the pics with the macbook, her face is just too funny!!! Congrats on your awards!!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Ashley said...

Oh my she is too precious. I love those boots too! Congrats on the awards, your blog is taking off! Yay! I love the Paint the Moon actions too, can't wait to see what you do with them! xo

Sherri said...

Omigodness, I busted out laughing at the macbook pictures, her lil face is priceless...i totally agree with you, she is just too cute:) Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious in her tutu. Really adorable!

Nicole said...

OH my goodness, those boots, I am dying of cuteness!!!

Isabel said...

Oh my, she is such a gorgeous little girl! The picture wall you made looks cute, too! I'm following now=)

arielle elise. said...

what adorable pictures! i love her cowboy boots- just too cute!

blessings! :)

Elena said...

OMG, Maia is so adorable is her little ballerina dress and cowboy boots..Just too much!
And I was literally laughing out loud while reading about her freaking out over the photobooth :D ahahaaa!

Nikki Darlin' said...

Yea thanks for the award!!! Your daughter is super cute and I love seeing pictures of her. That pictures wall idea is awesome. I just might steal that one when we redo Skylee's room.

Brooke T said...

These are the cutest pictures ever! I just love what she's wearing so much :D

Michelle R said...

These are some cute pics!! She's such a doll! Love the perspective on most of them!

You're going to have your hands full! :)

Ross said...

Cute is an understatement! Great site!