Monday, February 14, 2011

happy lovin

We made a video for Jose today while he was at school...

Be Ours? from shutter-mama on Vimeo.


Have a good night y'all...peace, love, and applesauce
ME

8 comments:

Heather M said...

This is absolutely beautiful, I love it! You mad me cry!! You and Maia are absolutely gorgeous! I hope God continues to bless you in you relationship! Thank you so much for posting this! Happy Valentines day!!

P.S My husband watched with me, he loved it!

nothinglasts4ever said...

1. You are sooo beautiful
2. Maia is sooo beautiful
3. Jose is sooo lucky to have you
4. I am sooo lucky to have you

Valentine's may be corny, but I love you <3

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

you guys are soo beautiful! I love you both a lot a lot. Sooo cuuute. I about died. :)

Bobi said...

beautiful and lovely and sweet.
what a nice thing to do for your guy. Happy Valentines Day!

Nikki Darlin' said...

AWWW. That was the sweetest video ever!!!!!

Elena said...

OMG, Sonya!!!!!
This is the sweetest most awesome amazing video I have ever seen! I had this stupid grin on my face the whole time while watching it!
And then I showed the whole video to my husband and still grinned the whole time!
You did such a great job! I love it! Jose is a lucky guy, he must be so touched by this video, cuz I know I was!

Ashley said...

I love it so much! He must have died. xoxo

Nicole said...

Wow, what an amazingly beautiful video! I an in tears. Thank you so much for sharing with us.