Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Letters {two}

This is a letter I received from my cousin who is 13 years old last April. It made me cry.

Dear Sonya,
I know that you have to leave to go to your dad's with Maia but I was wondering if I could go. I know that I asked you before but I promise that I'll be good. I don't have anyone like you here. I don't want to be alone, everyone talks about me behind my back and you would never do that to me. Please take me with you. Please. I don't want to lose you. You're almost my sister. I love you so much. I don't think I can handle not having you around. Just ask your dad please. I will be really good.

Love,
Star



Photobucket

14 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

aww. Poor girl

b. lee said...

that almost made me cry * 13 is such a hard age * thanx for sharing!

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

it's awsome that she has a great role model like you to look up to! I hope things are going better for her! 13 was sooo hard for me also!

Anonymous said...

awww poor thing :( ...hope she is better now

Leah said...

My poor hunny... She is so sweet! Love you Star!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Aww. What a sweetie.

love.life said...

aww, that is so sweet. hope she is all better

Anonymous said...

What a sweet letter. 13 is such a hard age.

Alida Sharp said...

what a sweet sweet letter... I would not want to be 13 again for anything.

Kari said...

She must really love you! So sweet...

Modern cloth nappies said...

Awww...that's so sweet! What a beautiful love letter <3

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Awww. I remember being that age and feeling that way. Good thing she has you. =D

Nicole said...

Aww what an awesome cousin you are!

Ashley said...

Aww that is so sweet and sad! xo