Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friday Confessional. Wowsers.

It's that time again when I spill some super embarrassing stuff about my life while you nod your head in agreement because I'm sure that I'm not the only super-freak out there! Orrrrr maybe I am :] I am your tipical candy coated pink nails, starbucks frap, hair out of whack...kinda girl.


- I read faster than I can possibly think...but not faster than I can comprehend. I will go through a book in one day if I had the time to myself.

- I am really weird about people seeing my dirty laundry.

- I brush my teeth religiously.

- I feel like a good mom when I tell people that my daughter doesn't fight me to get to sleep....so lame.

- Jose could probably sit and make a play by play of my moods, actions and words that come out of my mouth in any given day...he knows me better than anyone.

- I LOVE watching youtube tutorials on EVERYTHING possible...hair, makeup, photoshop, lightroom, dancing, fashion - it's disgusting how much I rely on youtube to teach me.

- I paint my nails when I want to get pretty. It makes me feel put together.

- I like watching "reality" tv shows. They make me crack up. Stupidity is always amusing in my book. What some people will do for some money!!!

- I desire to grow in my faith with Jose next to me. I desire for us to grow together but yet separately as well if that makes any sense.

- I love the Little Mermaid like it's no one's business...my dad used to sing it to me growing up along with my cassette I had...great memories! And to top it, I found out while I was pregnant that when I was little, like itty bitty...my older brother would sing the songs to me to calm me down. So it just has all the more meaning to me.

- Costa Rica isn't always sunny and hot, not if you live in the city. The rains from the mountains are cold and bitter and no one has heat in their house because it's just not normal...I'm not very tan but it's whatever!

- The P90X DVD makes me feel like I haven't even learned the definition of exercise, it kicks me in the face, can't wait to look forward to workouts! haha.

- Yesterday I ate m&m's while doing the P90X workout...oxymoron much?

- I take pictures of myself singing to see if I look like a dork when I sing in front of other people.

- I take a shower every other day cuz otherwise it totally dries my hair out.

- I love celebrity gossip. I honestly don't know why.

- I have a sick obsession with my toes. I photograph them often.

Do you have some confessions???

Photobucket


Photobucket

11 comments:

Lionel Alva said...

I just love your blog and your writing style is very light hearted which makes for easy reading.

Kate said...

haha toes are the best! I like baby toes!

Erin said...

I admire your confession about growing your faith with Jose by your side.

And I also love celebrity gossip, inexplicably. Sigh.

arielle said...

hey thanks for the comment! :) i read your "about" and i'm also 21 and into photography (canon, yes!) and play guitar, and have a little one.......

anywho, that's awesome! love your blog, so lovely. have a blessed weekend!

Mamarazzi said...

great confessions...love the whole taking pictures of yourself singing, funny and toes? funnier!

thanks for linking up!

Debbie said...

LOVE that you ate m&m's while doing PX90. That is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

Rachel said...

that is my favorite Disney movie too. and love the M&M's with the work out!

kelsey said...

toes rock. my confession = everytime i get a pedicure i take a pic of my toes cuz i think that hand painted flower is too cute to waste ^_^ hehe

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

So I am basically obsessed with celebrity gossip as well...people make fun of me for it. =D I left you an award at my blog!

Dianne said...

Hahaha I love that u take pics of yourself while singing. I also brush my teeth religiously and love celebrity gossip hehe.

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I just found your blog through For the Love of Blogs--Maia (and your blog) is adorable!

I read books freakishly fast too--I once finished a 300 page book on a four hour flight :)