Monday, January 10, 2011

snow, cold, WISCONSIN!!

Hmmm. Wisconsin is cold. Cold as ice cream. Cold enough that when I walk outside I feel like my fingers are no longer attached to my hands and that my toes should be black with frostbite. But to say that I'm not having a great time would be an understatement, I love my friends and family here. It's just been a lot of visiting and catching up.

My mom and her fiance drove up from Missouri and visited this past weekend along with my brother and his girly (my bff as well)...it was a blast. I really really enjoyed their visit. It made this girl happy :)






We went to Lake Michigan. Maia's first time ever seeing the great lake that I grew up going to :) It was so cold but my baby strutted in style:






What She Wore:

Hat: Gymboree [$5]
Scarf: Mine (Costa Rica)
Jacket: Target (CLEARANCE!!) [$17]
Pants: Target (Pajamas) [$3]
Socks & Boots: Target [$6]
Total: [$31]


My daughter rocks, I don't care if you shouldn't wear red and purple with pajamas and cowgirl boots...she was struttin it :)

I miss Costa Rica because I miss Jose. I miss our talks and random hugs with occasional eye communication *hehe* So it's been hard being away from him. Maia and I can't wait to return to him with open arms.

This post is short but I want to soak up my time here!!!
XOXO,

Photobucket

12 comments:

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

She is soooo cute! The look on her face is so confident! She knows she can rock those pj pants & cowboy boots!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie and her outfit is so freaking cute! I love it!! :)

The Sweetest Life

kitten said...

She looks so cute in her cold weather outfit. Have fun!

Kari said...

yikes...looks cold. You should totally submit her outfit to baby blackbird's street style. So cute! XOXO

Heather M said...

She is sooo cute!!! I love the pj pants!!! Im so glad you having such a good time!

Jhen.Stark said...

What beautiful pictures and I can just feel the cold chill coming through them!!!! AHH! SO COLD!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness it looks cold. Beautiful pictures. And your little girl is so stinkin cute!

The Michelle Show said...

She looks gorgeous, and I'm sure her great style is only a direct reflection of her Mama!

kelsey said...

i miss that wisconsin snow!!!! maia's stylin girl!

Skye said...

I seriously love that outfit! Oh my gosh! :)

Branson said...

Oh my goodness that outfit is the BEST! I about died when I saw it! I need a little girl next, lol

Andrea said...

I absolutely LOVE Maia's outfit!!!!!!!!! I like putting different colors like that together!