
I'm usually looking down from above...I love my vans!
2. Looking Up

We've been staying with my dear friend, Elizabeth, and this is Maia's favorite look out!
3. Abstract

Do you know what you're looking at? Bowls :)
4. Hair

This is Maia's best friend, Chloe. They share food!
5. Half

These two complete me...or as you'd say...my other "half".

I'm currently at 95 followers, when I reach 100 I WILL be hosting a GIVEAWAY, stay tuned ladies :)

24 comments:
These are all so great - I love every single one of them. I hope you have a wonderful week!
I love all of these! Hair made me lol, & I really like your take on *a different view* Have a great week :D
WOW :D I just popped on and am LOVIN' your blog. Shoe shot - so cute and those bowls are so cool. Creative stuff! And am adding you to my follow list.
Great, creative shots!! That tail shot made me lol too!! VERY cute...also really love a different view :)
LOVE your photo's!
Thanks for following me back!
I love these!
Also good luck getting to 100, only 3 more. :)
The Sweetest Life♥
great shots I love the abstract and the differetn view
Wow, these are all so great! (the abstract one is my favorite) Yes, as you can see, I now follow you. Thanks for following me back! :)
Such gorgeous pictures! I love the shoes and abstract pic.
These are all really good I particularly love the looking up
These are all so good. As usual. :)
Have you joined For the Love of Blogs? It's a blog networking site. You'll meet lots of other fab bloggers and get all those followers you deserve. You definitely should have more than 100 followers, you blog is too gorgeous. Here's the link...
http://forblogs.blogspot.com
xo
Love your different view shot. Gotta love great comfy shoes.
Stopping by from Mixed Bag Monday:) I love the converse shot, super cute, shoes gettin' there money's worth I bet:) I will be following, just that much closer to your 100!!
Woot! I am your 100th follower! How fun :)
Really nice blog! You are very talented with the camera! I used to be a photographer until I became handicapped. I look forward to checking back!
Congrats on reaching 100 followers, i am your 101th follower!!!! I am following you from the hop and would love a follow back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
I was going to pick a favorite but I love them all. Great perspective captured in a different view.
Great photos. I have bowls similar to yours. :D I am a new follower.
congrats on the accomplishment ^_^ your blog makes me smile =]
These are all wonderful shots!! I love the rainbow of color in your abstract shot!
Love the photos! really awesome! your better half is the best! glad you joined us over at ftlob;) welcome! enjoy the eve!
I love photo blogs so when I saw your page on Magical Mondays I had to become a follower and check it out. Beautiful blog! I can't wait to see more pictures.
www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com
Following from Monday Mixed Bag- please come follow back - www.adayinmotherhood.com
Thanks, Lori
1. Love the bowl pic!
2. Ethan got me pair of those vans in red for Christmas :)
Post a Comment