Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Confessional.


I forget to shave my legs all the time. I walk in the shower with a razor and totally forget and end up with something from godzilla a few days later.

I run in the darkness {out of the bathroom, from the kitchen at night, etc} because I'm afraid that something is trying to grab my feet.

I feel like I have to take my shoes or sandals off when I use the bathroom.

I am a control freak {problem, I know}

I dream about helping people in disastrous situations, often, even tho in real life I don't know what to do.

Everytime I think about eating chocolate or cake or idk...I store "points" in my head to do as exercise later....such as, a piece of cake = 25 crunches. Horrible horrible habit. And then I feel guilty when I don't do my exercise.

Jose's driving terrifies me.

I hate making decisions.

I am a perfectionist with crafty projects.

I love using sticky notes, even if I have nothing to write. So I doodle.

I hate changing diapers with a passion.

I always try to leave food on my plate to lessen my guilt about eating.

I thoroughly enjoy Disney movies.

I have a weird obsession with all things Tinkerbell.

I love cooking and learning new yummy recipes...

I love when Jose loves my food.

I am terrified that I can't give Jose what his mom gives him {she's a doctor, he's never been to a hospital except for birth}

I secretly want to be Sheldon Cooper.




Photobucket

9 comments:

{ E } said...

OH-MY-GOD!

I love this! This is so much fun- I want to do one of my own, but I don't know if I can find such cool interesting things to come up with.
Totally +1 on the shaving legs and control freak.
It's funny because i'd forget about my legs ( cuz my hair is light) and then i'd be sitting in the car driving somewhere in a short skirt and the sun would hit my legs just so that you could see ALL the blonde hair sticking out. My husband calls me "sasquatch" all the time :) lol

Oh and the last sentence just made me fall in love with you, Sheldon Cooper!

Unknown said...

Great list ;)

Unknown said...

I'm DEFINITELY doing this next Friday.
You and I have a lot in common, at least on the "confessions" front. I have some strange habits when it comes to eating {such as always leaving something on my plate} as well, and my husband laughs every time I run down our hallway in the dark. I'm also the biggest perfectionist and control freak ever. Meh.

Skye said...

"I run in the darkness {out of the bathroom, from the kitchen at night, etc} because I'm afraid that something is trying to grab my feet." - THIS made me crack up! I am 39 and scared of the dark... I often look over my shoulder in my own house when it's dark in the middle of the night... or convinced something is looking at me from the darkness of the living room and hightail it back to the lit bedroom LOL!!!!

Lift Like A Mom said...

I have actually shaved one leg, heard the baby cry, forgot to shave the other. Jump out of the shower...baby is sound asleep. Twice. I'm special :)

kitten said...

Shaving is such a chore, I always remember to do it but I am too lazy sometimes to actually do it. Haha.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Haha, I totally do the shaving thing... And I love tinkerbell! I actually even named by husky tinkerbell. =D

Zwickl Family said...

Oh man! So glad I'm not the only one who thinks someone is going to grab my feet on a constant basis. I run from my car into my house when it's dark because I think someone is trying to get me. I am always looking over my shoulder!

Lauren Nicole said...

this is fantastic!! i looove it!! <3