
Maia,
You have discovered your vocal chords and the talent of screaming like a banshee...as much as I love your precious smile...the smug grin that takes place after busting my eardrum, is definitely not favored. If the screaming continues I'll have to ask you to pay for my hearing aids :] The cool pink kind, just in case you decide you want to keep screaming.
Love love,
Mommy


10 comments:
Your pictures put a smile on my face. She's so stinkin' cute!
& yes, my child is learning that ear piercing scream, & Jesus, it's outrageous. I can't wait till her vocal chords develop even more... I'll be writing a note to Jaelyn quite similar to this :)
Hopefully the shrieking is just a stage!
Oh, I totally feel you on this topic! Adrien was never a shrieker, but once his little brother started doing it...it was all terrible from there. They share a room, and have shriek-offs for hours. I am thankful I am on the other side of the house.
i love my little man's shrieks, but he's only 6 months so i'm sure they're nothing like maia's :) good luck with that!
HAHA! How precious and hilarious at the same time! My little one LOVES LOVES LOVES to scream! LOVES IT!
haha i swear my daughter braylee is gonna be a cheerleader...sense the day she was born she has always been a yeller...she just has to be loud and center of attention i guess lol
these are adorable hun!
gorgeous pix!! && yeah i feel ya dear.. hailyn loooves screaming that high pitched, ear peircing scream.. especailly during dinner!! lovely.
p.s. is there some way i can msg you on here? i wanted to ask you a quick ?... =] need mommy advice!
Hard to stay mad at someone so cute!
Awwww, that's funny! But she is too cute, I can't see how you could be serious! hahaha.
Post a Comment