Sunday, October 31, 2010

growing up is hard to do


Hello tantrums, nice to meet you! Doodle loodle loo...Turns out Maia had a fever for a reason other than teething, she had a virus. I guess this particular one is common in babies so nothing too bad to lose too much sleep over, but it's still heartbreaking to see her in pain.

But onto much more awesome possum news, Maia now eats on her own like a BIG GIRL!


Jose's little brother, Isaac is adorable! I love waking up in the morning and getting hugs from him. He is so good to Maia :]






And my most darling baby is so very smart and she found my lense cap and kept trying to put it on my camera while I was taking pictures! It was so cute!!!




I love my little monster :]


Maia and Jose took a swim today...I believe his first comment upon entering the pool today was..."when we grow up we gotta have a pool". Well, Jose shmose...a pool we shall have....baaahahahahahahaha and you're upkeeping it! I wouldn't mind having a pool if we got to see this smile everyday!




She loves the water, my fishy fishy fishy {glub glub}




I am more than sure that she thinks she can swim on her own or touch the bottom because she has NO fear!


And well I should say that Miss Ashley has given me an award! The "Deserted Island Must Have"...if you were deserted on an island what blogs would you HAVE to take?

I really love all your blogs and four out of many is really hard to write down!!! But here are four worth taking with!!
1. Beautiful Mess- I went to school with this girl and I love her to pieces and she is having baby #1 in a few weeks. She's absolutely adorable and you'll definitely fall in love with her!
2. Here Comes The Sun- Must I say more??? Freakin adorable mommy and ever so sweet :]
3. All is Bright- Super witty and super cute! Try, just try....to not fall in love with her!
4. Mumsyhood- I had to. She just pushes me to learn more about photography and she ALWAYS has such positive things to say. Stop over and visit her cute little Nadine!! A blog worth reading :]

And now onto other businesssss. I am going back to the states this Christmas and my location of where I'll stay is up in the air at the moment, with that being said....I want to do a Birth Story {photography session}...like badly. I want to be able to gift somebody with that. I can't promise PERFECT pictures but I'm good and I will do it for free as long as I have a willing someone who's absolutely comfortable with me. I'll be returning to the U.S. sometime around mid- December to January...give me a session and I can possibly work with you on specific day to get the US hahah or week. I'm being for serious!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Awww, thanks! I'm really flattered!

kitten said...

You are so sweet, thank you so much for the award and for the kind words. :)

Good to know that Maia is doing a lot better and you were able to pin point exactly what was wrong and it isn't anything to worry about.

Lovin' the pool pics, she looks SOOO happy! :)

Cheers!

Nikki Cupcake said...

tantrums and teething are no fun!

Chocolate Sister said...

I cant get over how beautiful and smart your Kid is, I love her to pieces, but you already knew that.
I love how the bling look on her it match her eyes.!!!
As soon as I get a daddy for my baby, ill let you know for you to do the pictures, ja ja ja.

Ashley said...

I love that bikini! So adorable, she looks so happy in the pool. We're dealing with a virus over here too, making Mia sleep all day like Maia did. Great pictures! And congrats on the award ;)

Adriana Iris said...

Maia is too cute... And Jose's brother is too cute for words.
Your photos are evolving and I am so glad that I get to watch the process...
http://adrianairis.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

Love that first shot, so sad but sweet. I loved it when Taylor started eating on her own... I had forgot how good food tasted when it was hot LOL!

Klo said...

The first shot is priceless!