Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sparks Fly

Insanely enough...my blog has expanded by like 30 readers in the past 2 weeks and it's been exciting to meet a whole new thread of beautiful women! And so many have had such great things to say in my time of hurt and seeking...it's much appreciated. I am very grateful.

It's been raining like a mad-dog here in Costa Rica and I'm not sure I've ever heard as much thunder here in my previous visits as this visit. But TODAY, today...there was something so incredibly soothing about the rain...the perfect kind that you fall asleep to, read a book to...ah. If only my hyperactive one year old would decide to sleep more than 30 minutes :/ poop. friggin poop.


Anyhow, after the rain I went out and snapped some picturessss :] Cuz I needed a pic of the day. Here are my favs.






This my friends...was the pic of the day. It's a duster that hangs by the pool ;)


My beautiful daughter has learned to beckon us with the "come here" hands...so freakin cute. My heart melts into a pool of strawberry pudding...or not. uh yeaaah. Nevermind.


Tonight Jose and Maia were playing with little action "guys" and it was so cute...I think we came to the conclusion that Maia needs some Barbies...or somethin. But you know what??? I think it's kinda cute that she prefers cars, action figures, nerf guns, and kicking balls...jussss sayin :]






And then Maia decided to put herself on timeout. This is her timeout corner. I've started putting her on timeouts because she has taken to hitting every now and then and well if you hit her hand or butt after she hits you, she'll hit you again...so for now it's timeouts...I don't want to react to her out of anger. But today, she put herself on timeout even tho she didn't do anything hmmmmm....
PS- don't ask what she's wearing. I just grabbed two random pajama items :]




The pictures aren't wonderful today but hey, we all have a few off days...or a week hahahahaha. ehhh :]

Photobucket


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

8 comments:

kitten said...

Even during off days, your photos are still amazing! I am not surprised that your readers are multiplying. ;)

Cheers!

Amy Nielson said...

oh she is so super cute. i love her "come here" wave!

gorgeous pictures :)

CourtneyKeb said...

I'm loving the duster photo! At first I was thinking it was a weird coral or something, haha. I guess it's funny where your imagination goes not knowing what it is.

and isn't time out GREAT?
My daughter periodically sits her self on the time out rug too!

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

I think her outfit is adorable.=D

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new readers, you deserve it! I always love your pictures. Maia in those yellow pjs...too precious!

Anonymous said...

timeouts are the best solution. if shes hitting and you just hit her (gently obviously) back..how is that teaching her anything. keep up the good work! she is beautiful

Adriana Iris said...

<3 the duster

Greta said...

Love your pictures. My littlest is a hitter. My oldest never did, never does. So weird. Did I mention I LOVE your photos? ;)