Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar

Today was day two of serious fever/sick baby...Maia slept until 10 am!!!! It was amazing but when I realized the time...it really dawned on me how sick she really was. And at 3 points today I seriously felt like crying for her because my very active child was in vegetable state and trying to keep herself awake by humming and singing and smiling even tho I imagine it wasn't easy. So there's motherhood in a nutshell...you're child is sick and you want nothing more but to cry for them :(


We did give our precious daughter some medicine and she played for about 30 minutes and started to get droopy again...I call this "the daddy chronicles"


He is so good with her...she just adores him to pieces. I'm glad that things worked out for the better and he gets to be a constant in her life despite the whole traveling between two countries thing.




And while they played...I played with my camera...I took this thing here...


and put it over my camera lense like so...


And started snapping away...


Only to realize...


That Jose crawled into the playpen with Maia....fo shizzle? yup.

(stupid red vacuum.)



It rained today...and so I took this picture...I cranked up the sharpness and enjoyed it...I like to try "new" -or perhaps "different" is a better term- things. I would describe myself as a ....curious photographer...not saying that no one's tried it but It's probably not highly liked...I don't give a yam :]


And so I sign off with a few last words...be yourself and love yourself because hating yourself is almost as bad as hating someone else. I'm learning this lesson right now. And even when you think no one's looking, continue to do the right thing...because integrity is good to practice.




Photobucket

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

7 comments:

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

You're such a pretty girl! And your photos are so gorgeous! I hope she feels better soon! I know how you feel about just wishing you could take the pain and sickness away. =D

Unknown said...

Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!

Christa Cox said...

i LOVE the pics you take!

kelsey said...

this is quite the incredible blog miss sonya! im glad you told me about it!! =] you are one awesome lady you know that? and miss maia is positivley beautiful.. shes like a mini you =]

Ashley said...

Oh no, poor Maia! Is she ok? I hope she comes out of her vegetative state soon. xo

kitten said...

Get well soon Maia! :)

She is still so cute even when she is not feeling well. Pretty like her momma! :)

Adriana Iris said...

TY lovely...Just lovely...
http://adrianairis.blogspot.com/