Thursday, October 28, 2010

Keep Holding On

Hale-freakin-lujah! I took off that stupid freakin blog traffic crap...pardon the lingo {languageeee} but I'm totally stoked. I'm so over this paranoid business! Maia has been so out of it. I hate it. And when she's in it, it's usually because she's taken medicine and it lasts all of an hour, so it feels.
This happened to be yesterday with her grandpops {teehehe}


Medicine {does this child favors}


Our pic of the day yesterday, I know...I know, not very creative but eh ;)


I couldn't stand the idea of paying like $14 for leggings so I bought a $2 pair of knee highs at target and made some of my own, with my step mom's help...the instructions were screwy :]


I feel like she should have lollipops in her hair or something hahaha.


Do you see her eyes? Pooor baby. I hate when they get sick :(


But today ladies and genters...she was my goofy trooper again. Early rise, runnin around like I slip drugs into her food or something crazy, yelling and laughing at everything...gah I love my Maia-Boo!

Jose's cousin, Carla...she's just an angel. I adore this woman. She has been through a lot and she's so strong still. And yesss, my daughter was still wearing the onesie from yesterday.


And then I tossed some cute jeans on my beautiful little lady and we colored with chalk while daddy was at school ;]




I love how she wears her art on her face. I love every beautiful second with this child. I honestly don't even want to imagine my life without her.


She was totally tempted to tag something with her chalk graffiti. We're rebels like that...pshhhhhh


When she approaches this hill she always runs down it or avoids it in general and I'm not sure if it's because she's afraid to walk and fall or what but it's funny.


Woahhh nelly! When did you get so big?


My life has been an assortment of crazy. Like where should I begin? What would bore you the most? Hahaha. Justt kidding...errr not. So question, what the crap worked best for losing baby weight? I feel like even tho I'm losing a crap ton of weight I can't see it in the mirror. Perhaps it's this ED {eating disorder} part of my brain that has stuck since what feels like forever but the daily mind games/mirror outings are kicking me in the ass. I'm sorry for the word but I'm getting tired of it. And I have worked HARD to lose the weight that I have. What's a girl to do? In this sense, I hate media and our culture. Truly. Even besides the "perfect image" thing, our media doesn't deliver anymore.

Maia being almost a year and 2 months is really growing like a Chia Pet. Milestones-ish
-Walk
-Run
-Wave hello & byebye
-Blow kisses
-Go up and down stairs
-Color
-Sing
-Dance
-Eat finger foods just dandy
-Says: leche, agua, doggy, mama, papa, up, {tries to say thank you}, Isaac...I'm sure there's more but my mind is drawing blanks
-Has 6 teeth
-Imitates almost everything
-Brushes her hair and teeth
-Signs for things she wants or needs {not actual sign language tho, I didn't get that far}

Ehhhhhhh can't think....bleh

Oh now I must read up with your lives :]

Photobucket

8 comments:

kitten said...

Ooooh, I miss tagging with colored chalk! It's so much fun! :) Nice to see that pretty little Maia is starting to feel better. :)

kitten said...

Ooooh, I miss tagging with colored chalk! It's so much fun! :) Nice to see that pretty little Maia is starting to feel better. :)

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Isn't it crazy how you never knew what you were missing until you had her and now you can't imagine life without her? Babies are the best, and yours happens to be adorable.

Ashley said...

Those chalk pictures are so adorable, I love the one where she's bending over her name with the chalk like she wrote it. I hate the media and losing baby weight and all that crap too. Bleh. So glad you have a healthy baby again!

Christa Cox said...

maia is toooo cute!! i love that she is the same age as braylee! (well 2 months younger) :) its a fun age! sorry she is sicky! sick babies should be ILLEGAL! haha

Unknown said...

CUTE! :)
I love those home-made babylegs. Good job, mama!

kelsey said...

those leg warmers are too cute!! you made those?! talented mama! soo glad the blogstalker wasnt me! lol i totally <3 ur blog! maia is such a cutie patootie & your awesome. =] i hope i can meet you some day!

Ashley said...

Hey girl, left you an award over on my blog. Check it out. xo

http://www.ashleyplus3.com/2010/10/deserted-island-must-have.html