Monday, August 16, 2010

purely excited

3 days! Just 3 days until I see him! Can you believe it?!?!?!? Oh my Gooooodness! We're SUPER DUPER LOOOOOPER FOOOPERRR excited!!!



In the meantime we videochat with daddy and long to see his face in person. To feel him close and hug him :]



Maia has really begun to take to her toys and she's more independent. She plays like such a big girl It's so cute. I love these moments. Such quiet, intense moments.



At the same time she has become so vocal and with that a million new different expressions with that super cute voice of hers. With that adorable face, I have a feeling she is going to be spoiled rotten by her papi, he won't know how to control himself!



Needless to say, I'm excited. I can't wait to see his expression when he sees how big his daughter has gotten and it makes me wonder....will he be an emotional sap???

xoxoxo,
ME

PS - i LOVE skype...don't have it? GET IT! Nothing like chatting it up with a long distance best friend forever!

No comments: