Sunday, August 15, 2010

breaking at the cracks.

Have you ever felt so completely overloaded with emotion? I'm on the verge of some kind of meltdown...good or bad I don't know but all of my emotions are screaming and colliding at once and I find myself exhausted at the end of the day. I can't tell you how extremely thrilled I am to see Jose tho. Or the feeling of just holding his hand or being able to smell him as I talk to him about my day. Or sit across from him to eat. All wonderful things that seem so important to me as our relationship deepens.

Our next door neighbors have 3 little boys all the same ages as my brothers, just incredible people and children and I got a some photographs of them with Maia and playing baseball. And then we took a walk!!!


This is Will...we just agreed that sometimes you just need a shovel to play baseball!





This is my youngest brother Levi. He was sad that he got hit with the ball while up to bat.





Isaac and Maia. He's currently going through Chemo therapy but he's in remission. PRAISE GOD!!








I have a weird obsession with taking pictures of my feet.





The Sunset was beautiful.












xoxoxo,
ME

2 comments:

Della said...

I love the sky photos- you are getting so good at photography.

You have some adorable brothers...it's funny, all my brothers are older so I've never been around little brothers. It's weird to think about!

Maia got so big during your blog break...she is adorable!

Linda said...

Great photos and yes, that sunset was beautiful!