
Pretty sure Maia has a new best friend. Together they have figured out how to take out all the diapers and wipes and strew them all over the place. They are so cute together!!

It's like they're the perfect age for eachother! I love it. I have never seen her interact with another baby so well. Totally CUTE!

Her brother Kaiden, WOW was he such a character!!! And cute at that!

We then went out to eat at Logan's where Danitta's husband met up with us and insisted on paying for everything. A blessing, yes, but they didn't have to.

Danitta & Raelynne

And my baby watched as Kaiden got tired and threw the pre-nap fit in the middle of the restaurant....hey! It happens!

After lunch my sister and I went to starbucks to just sit and talk and take pictures. Maia napped. It was such a peaceful time, a good one :]


And sleeping beauty managed to scratch herself :[

And mommy managed to capture her precious toes

xoxo,
ME

No comments:
Post a Comment