Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What's in my purse?

So the lovely Shawntae had tagged me about a week ago but I just moved and got settled in Tennessee so as you can imagine I've been a nervous wreck. Anyways, you shall expect me to start writing again pretty much daily. So here's the scoop. I gotta show you guys a picture of what I carry in my purse, but lately I carry around the diaper bag and call it a day, so here's my diggs :]
Sunglasses- For momma and Baby
Diapers- What's a diaper bag without these?
Wipes- Not pictured....hmmmmm don't question it :D
Baby Cream- lovely smell terrible feeling when rubbing it onto baby areas
Bottle & Formula- Not pictured...need to buy more formula and bottles are getting cleaned :]
Socks- For those cute toesies which sometimes have poor circulation, you'd think I put ice on them
Extra Clothes- Depends on the weather for the day
Extra Pajamas- Can't have too many of those
Headbands- Cuz my baby is a DIVA....yup you done heard what I said, Boo
Deodorante- Do I need to tell you that sometimes I just stink?   :]
Hairbrush/ Bobby Pins- I'm lost without them
Wallet- She's expensive and I'm a compulsive buyer, bad combo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whom Shall I tag for this lovely assignment?
4. Leah
6. Anna
10. Shanna


Show me the contents of your purses!!! :D

2 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

ahh hoooray!! Yay we carry a lot of the same stuff besides that yours is for a girl. haha i carry deoderant too i just took mine out of the picture. Iswear after I had little King I sweat so much more. Oh the joys of growing up and being a big girl haha... Glad you are back to blogging keep it up!!

Chocolate Sister said...

So am sitting next to my back pack and here I go:1. Tooth brush
2.tooth paste(cinamond all the way!!sponsored by You. 3.eyeglasses case and eye glasses 4.sunglasses 5.comb (yeah I went to straigh hair again)
6.perfumme 7.diary 8.celphone 9.USB cable 10.headphones.a smaller purse that as well contains suff like a.mirrow b.wallet c.debit cards d.eyedrops e.chewing gum f.pen g.astma medicated bomb h.clippers i.random medication usually pills for alergies, headache and stuff like that.