Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tooth Aches, Princess Band-Aids, Anti Wordless Wednesday

So I realize my blogging has lately failed upon returning home. Eeek! Sorry my dear readers. Maia is going on 8 months of amazingness. She's just my little fire ball of energy. She has learned to crawl and climb on anything her heart desires, oh and frightfully pulling herself up on tables, people, dressers....etc to stand. She has gotten to be such a little cutie but LOVES making messes abundantly throughout the day. No teeth yet, or even signs of...but that's okay by me :]

I've lost quite a bit of weight and am still steadily shedding pounds. I feel really good about myself and hope to feel 100% next time I see Jose. I wanna look bomb for him. Fo shizzle ma nizzle. I'm super addicted to coca-cola and I've really tried to lay off the coke. I eat considerably less than I used to as well which helps a ton.

I miss the beans out of Jose. He's my everything. He has made distance sooo much easier to handle. I feel that we have a better relationship everyday and distance can only make us stronger. We're very hapoy and comfortable with each other and surely.....he's my soul mate. I believe that.

My DrugStore Recommendation Products Are:
- Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster- use with toothpaste and you see results in 2 days. Whitens and retains whiteness in teeth. Great product, about $4-5 dollars per tube.

- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control and Facial Cleanser- This stuff is the shiznit. I LOVE it. A product I will always return to. It's about $6 dollars at a local Walmart.

- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation- Smooth oil free application. Not cakey at all. Love the airy feeling i still feel using this product. I have never been into foundation, but this one blew me away.

-CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara- Holy Moly Guacamole! I love this Mascara! It's defintely the brush. It seperates my eyelashes like super amazingly...I would recommend it today, tomorrow and the day after...or yesterday :]

2 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...

My goodness, she is SUCH a princess. I don't know her, but I love her. Maybe its those precious eyes and that cute little smile.

You are blessed !! <33

There is something on my latest post for you.. check it out :)

Unknown said...

Your daughter is incredibly beautiful.

I found you from Lauren's blog! I'm having my first ever giveaway over at my blog and would love for you to enter!

http://caraalynn.blogspot.com

xoxox