Tuesday, May 4, 2010

oh my heckers...did you feel that Sweetness?

Thanks to the beautiful ~lAuReN~
For presenting me with the  
Sweet Blog Award
(you're blog is pretty rad too...*chuckles*)
Isn't that little thing cute?
I just wanna pocket size him and pull him out
on a fabulously rainy day.
Cuddle-time.
So here's the RULES:

*give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog, and
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment!

I present to you!

3 comments:

Della said...

Aww, thank you! I took pictures of my purse today, and will post them tomorrow (hopefully!)

Dianne said...

Sorry, I just now saw this! I remember seeing your message but easily distracted me forgot to check it out. Thanks for nominating me :)

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry I'm so far behind! When you let me know about this I was in SC house hunting and things were so crazy and hectic...blogging has fallen behind for me since I've been back in MD! But I wanted to thank you for passing this on to me!!