Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3, tres, three, III

Three names I go by:
Sonya
Marie- My middle name, commonly used for intimidation purposes :D
Short Leg Lucy- I have short legs....and the name has stuck for a LONG time now

Three Jobs I've Had:
Robert's Frozen Custard- Delicious, Highschool, Drama
Target- BEST JOB EVER...not even kidding. We had the best Target team.
Nanny- Children are awesome and getting paid to play and be a part of their lives is an honor
Three Places I've Lived:
Germantown, Wisconsin- my hometown...represent :]
San Jose (Tibas), Costa Rica- for 6 months...it was a crazy, rewarding, fun, sad, happy time. I started dating Jose when I lived there
Fulton, Missouri- FML....ehhh

Three Favorite Drinks:
Coca-Cola- I'm a die hard Coke addict.
Mora- A drink Jose's mom makes me....I love LOVE love it...it's made out of berries and soo delicious
Double Chocolate Chip Frap- Starbucks, need I say more?

Three TV shows I watch:
Melrose Place
Big Bang Theory- Jose got me addicted
Teen Mom

Three Places I've Been:
Yucatan, Mexico- Missions...LOVELY
Gig Harbor, Washington- soooooo beautiful and GREEN there
Gulf Shores, Alabama- best thanksgiving vacation ever

Three Places I'd Like To Visit:
Chad, Africa
Alaska
Australia

Three Favorite Dishes:
Applebee's Chicken Fajita Rollup- I'm forever addicted
pizza.
White Chicken Chili.

Three Makeup Products I Can't Live Without:
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara.
88 Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette
eyeliner

Three Things I'm Looking Forward To:
my camera
seeing Jose again
losing more weight
xoxo
ME

1 comment:

Lauren Nicole said...

gulf shores alabama is the ish! i loooove that place. it's our yearly vacation spot :)