Here's my life lately!!
We had a girls day last week. It was pretty bomb. We went shopping in downtown Franklin and it was wonderful, just girls. Grandma Cil, My stepmom Julie, Macie, Me, and Maia. I found two bracelets that I'll post info about on another blog. Cuz well, they're pretty sweet. And for a GREAT cause!
This captures the essence of bathtime. She has a bath every night before bed and.....we BOTH love it. My daughter is a fish!

So it's clear to say we have teeth coming in and in those nasty little roundabouts of fighting sleep, fevers, stuffy noses that we had last night. She's still pretty darn cute. Here's our Mommy and Me pictures.
My personal favorite...Precious Moments. She is by far pretty photogenic and totally a little kick ace squirt. I have a feeling she's going to be a fun one.
Baby on the Go. It's more and more evident that she's getting ready to rely on herself for transportation. I love this stage, altho some say that once she's in full force I'm gonna wish she was tiny again. I think so too. But none the less...I love this.
PS- Jose I miss you so much. You can pick an airplane and fly here anytime you want *winky dinky*
xoxoxo,
ME





3 comments:
I love the pics!!! Miss ya girl!
its okay babe :)
oh my goodness is she ever adorable!
Post a Comment