Thursday, May 20, 2010

crappy

I have been vomiting sick for more than a week now....and to top it, diarrhea. I know, TMI but seriously. I feel soooooo horrible right now. SO horrible. I hope this comes to an end.

On a lighter note...
I love being a Mommy to this precious girl!
 And oh when she'll open her eyes
There'll be no surprise
That she'll grow to be
So beautifully
Just like her mother
That’s carrying
Oh Capri
She’s beauty
Baby inside she’s loving
Oh Capri
She’s beauty
There is and angel growin’ peacefully
-Colbie Caillat

Maia,
Thank you for giving me the best 8 months of my life. I can't imagine waking up to anyone else but you (and daddy, of course). You are my sunshine everyday, and I love you with all of my uber big heart. Even when you wake up at 1 am screaming or when you poop through all of your clothes just as your ready for bed and already sleeping. It's these little things that they don't tell you about that make me laugh the next day. You are so perfect in every way. 
Love,
Omma

No comments: