Thursday, May 13, 2010

hello world

I got out of bed today and didn't feel tired...I think either tomorrow or the next day I'm going to go get  a second job. Expenses, expenses....stressing me out. Summer's about here and I can't wait to see my brother's everyday...my favorite things about summer would be...

1. Pink Lemonade! I could drink it all day and never look back :]  good till the last lick of the cup...sluuurrp. :]

2. Flip Flops...errrr....sandals in general. God's gift to breathing toesies. Altho my family would argue that I wear them all year round... hehe

3. Beaches of all sorts, whether we're boating on the lake or vacationing by the ocean, it's simply a good feeling you feel deep in your heart.
(pic: Gulf Shores, AL 2009 My father playing like a little kid in the sand!)

4. Driving with the windows down, music up. Seriously, I think everyone can relate.

5. Throwing a few blankets and pillows onto the trampoline and sleeping under the stars. 

6. Camping. Waking up sweaty with air matress prints on your face :]  running around without worrying about a hairbrush or make-up, a wonderful life. Family time without cell phone, computers, television...

7. Boating. Definitely has to be the one thing that I will make Jose invest in. A boat. Give me a tube, wakeboard or some water ski's and I'm content.

8. Swimming. I think I might be part fish.

9. Flip Flop Tans....don't know why but I thoroughly enjoy a good flip flop tan.

10. Dresses and shorts. Maybe I'll be happy enough with my body to wear some this year  :]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here WE Come Summer 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i completely agree with your list. :] it's all wonderful. although i have never slept on a trampoline.