Mother's Day was just Beeeee-you-tee-FULLLLL.
We went on a picnic with the family and it was a bit chilly. I was kinda shivering while eating my sandwich but it was a lot of fun. Maia was all bundled up with a blanket on hand and she didn't seem to mind the bitterness in her little warm carseat. I wish Jose was here tho :[ pooooo. I got a calling card from my lovely parents and it was awesome to call Jose at 10 am his time and wake him up. I also got the new 3-D Whitening Strips...which long story, made my day as well. It was cool beans.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
-Maia's just so close to cutting her first teeth. I believe last night was a good sign. My dear child who has been sleeping all night from 6 weeks old has decided that last night every hour she'd wake up to scream for a little bit then fall asleep. I am definitely dragging my feet this morning. Bleh. Morning nap? I think soooooo.
-She got a "Jenny" Jump Up and she has just leaped and bounded forward so fast! She's getting so big. and it's awesome to watch her take all that bundled energy out.
-If I start singing, she joins right in yelling and clapping along. I love it.
-She has really taken to pulling herself up on things lately and it's so funny to watch her try and try again after many falls and bumps. I love herrrrr.
Updates on Krystal:
They have put her into an induced coma so that she doesn't wake up and cause more trauma to the brain. She shattered her pelvis but they aren't going to do any surgeries until her brain is on a healing path. I wish I could be with her right now to hold her hand through this. She was trying to make it home before curfew and she was walking on the road that is alonside the highway. A man hit her full speed. He's not doing so well mentally or emotionally. Pray for him too. As for Krystal, no signs of progress yet...as she continues to put up a big fight for her life.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
keep her a bouncin'! maybe she'll be running by 9/25/10... lol ;) if not we will have wagon on hand... :) it'll be soooo cute! let me know if you see any dresses you think would be cute for her. :)
will definitely keep praying for krystal! (is this a TN friend? out of curiosity)
best mom ever
porno [url=http://pornushi.ru/english-version/extrem-sex/page_390.htm]how do you get non-stop star power in mario kart wii[/url]
Post a Comment