Wednesday, March 31, 2010

so.excited.

I just made plans with the lovely Hannah to do her son's newborn shots! We met each other when we were about 10 years old and have been friends since. I've gone on mission trips and roadtrips with this girl and our history has a lot of good stories. So she's currently 28 weeks pregnant and I got a LOT of research to do. I've never been so excited. Even better news? My new camera & lenses will be with me in time for the shoot. The better end for her is that she gets this service for free :] I'm stoked to say the least. Really freakin stoked. Woooooooooo :D Now, let's just pray it goes well. My goal one day is to shoot a labor story. That would be amazing. A huge honor :] I wish someone could've done mine.

I was kinda sick today with a tummy virus or something. I made like 60+ bathroom trips. FML. On the brightside, I did find my pants that have been missing for 2 weeks now. Under Jose's little brother's bed. Not sure how they got there...but they do share a room so I'm not like a child perv or anything. I sleep in the same room :] idk.

just random thoughts for the day. sad to leave costa rica soon :[

-Sonya Sunshine!!!

3 comments:

Bride 2 Be said...

OMG! That's awesome! How fun!!!!!

You can totally shoot mine someday!!!! I'd be sooooooo honored!!!

~Hannah~ said...

THANKS SONNNYYAAA!! LUV YA GIRLLYY!!! You can shoot my labor stuff if you get there in time okay!!

Dianne said...

Hey! I made the header in Photoshop :) That's so neat you got to meet up with Katelyn! I remember her :)