Monday, March 29, 2010

monster.monday.


I'm stressed. I feel like the end is coming too quick. It's only a matter of 9 days until I'm back in the US, crying my eyes out, facing this thing...ALMOST alone. So here it is... 10 Tens

Top 5 Stresses (Booo List)
1. Leaving in 9 days. I feel like I have to do this alone. Care for Maia 24/7 while managing a social, working, student life.


2. My hemorrhoid. I've had it since Maia's birth (almost 7 months now). It was supposed to get fixed before I left Costa Rica but I don't know that it will now. I fear infection or even worse pain than I currently am in. I don't have health insurance so I'll have to wait until I return to Costa Rica to get it fixed. Which I will have had it for a year then.


3. My wardrobe here sucks. I have like 5 shirts and 3 pairs of pants...today I got depressed. Having a baby has physically made my self image and confidence worse.


4. Friends. Are they hiding somewhere? It has become difficult to relate to people that don't have children :[  I never ever wanted it to be that way.


5. Long distance relationship. Back on that road again for 4-5 months. Makes things very stressful. But we are so strong because of it.

Top 5 Joys (Hooorah List)
1. Maia. She has changed me physically (for the blah end) but I dearly love her and she makes everyday worth waking up to.


2. Jose. Having a Long Distance relationship may be hard but he makes it easier. I realize that he'll probably struggle more than I...seeing as tho Maia will be with me. Yet through that he'll still be strong enough for us both. What a man :]


3. I can't wait to see my family and friends. I feel like it's been forever! And meet my new nephew, Zander :]


4. Losing Weight. I feel good. I have a lot of enthusiasm going forward and it feels GREAT. I enjoy the feeling.


5. This summer. I can't wait to spend it with my little brothers and get paid to do what I love doing. It's going to be a blast and I can't wait for what's in store.


-ME

3 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

ugh I feel your pain I know how it is its hard to relate to people that don't have children they just don't understand unless they are very mature. That is no good about your hemmroid i had them while i was pregnant and my dr prescribe me some things for it also what helped me is those witch hazel wipes. haha :) Try that. Dang I wish you lived closer or something then we could play and kingston and maia could fall in love!! :)

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

p.s you are a beautiful person and mother. MWUAH!!

~Hannah~ said...

Awww Sonya I'm praying for yoU!